We Are Hiring!
A NJ licensed therapist (LCSW, LPC, PhD, PsyD) is needed, part-time to start (16-24 hours minimum), 2-3 evenings a week. Perfect position for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Psychologist (PhD or PsyD).
Our Ideal Applicant Has…
- Experience providing (or strong motivation to learn) evidenced-based and cognitive behavioral psychotherapy and has a strong understanding of these methods.
- Specializes in working with young children, children and teens, or teens and adults
- Willingness & motivation to stay on top of the latest research and evidence-based methods through regular training and consultation.
- Desire to develop a career with Center for Anxiety and Behavior Management and contribute to our TEAM!
- Passion about providing exceptional therapy to high functioning clients in a supportive, kind, and focused manner.
- Belief in our mission and vision statements and a strong passion and commitment to pursuing them.
- “Our mission is to help others regain control of their lives by providing effective strategies supported by science to anyone who believes that bothersome thoughts, feelings, or behaviors are roadblocks to achieving their goals. Our vision is to be the most trusted and effective mental health services center in northern and central New Jersey.”
Great Opportunities with Center for Anxiety and Behavior Management…
- Excellent, motivated, and appreciative clients
- Supportive, multidisciplinary, high-achieving, fun, and professional team
- Focus on therapy without any marketing tasks
- Fully staffed and amazing administrative team
- Regular consultation, training, professional development, and support
- Make positive changes and develop various programs of interest
AND we’ve created an environment and culture where the lion’s share of your time is spent doing exactly what you love. . . THERAPY!
Compensation is very competitive.
If this sounds like a career that would be fulfilling to you, please apply here: