We value educating the community to promote mental and emotional healthiness.
Part of our mission is to help educate our community about evidence-based mental health information so that we can make informed decisions about what we can do to promote wellness. We often contact local schools, colleges, libraries, and community organizations to seek a setting in which our community can gather and work together to spread evidence-based information about living emotionally healthy, balanced lives.
If you’d like for us to speak at your facility or organization, scroll to the bottom of this page and fill out our speaking engagement form. Our therapists speak on various topics, so let us know your needs!
Some recent topics on which we’ve presented are:
- Defiant Children
- Child Anxiety
- Adult Anxiety
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- June 24, 2019 @ 4:30PM What to Do When Kids Say “No!” – The Willow School (willowschool.org/when-kids-say-no)
- TBD ADHD: What you Need to Know to Help Children Succeed
Past Speaking Engagements
- June 16, 2018 @ 11:30am Managing Children’s Behaviors Using Evidence-Based Strategies (The Little Gym, Roxbury, NJ)
- June 25, 2018 @ 6:30pm How to Help Anxious Children and Teens Using Evidence-Based Strategies (Warren County Library, Hackettstown, NJ)